 Administrative / General / 7057
  Is the Age Limitations thread a record holder?

Todd, Has there been any other threads that grew so large so fast before in LUGNET history? Jude Or have you already posted this before I asked too? :-) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Is the Age Limitations thread a record holder?

(...) If there are/were, I can't think of any. Of course there have been much bigger ones overall, but it seems to me that this one has grown to a large size the most rapidly. ATM the thread is averaging one post every 7.5 minutes. --Todd (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)