 Administrative / General / 7037
Re: Appropriate place to start a discussion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 02:28:42 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Paul Sinasohn writes:
Where should I post a note for advice on sorting large amounts of brinks?

Not the sort of sorting that you, Scott, and others do when they part out a
set, but a HUGE initial sort of 25 and 50 pound lots into some kind of storage
system (current plans are to use empty blue 1200 tubs).

I'm not sure that it fits in storage, and I wanted to check before posting to
general so I could set a follow-up group.

If the purpose of your sorting is to organize your LEGO elements for storage
or easy access to facilitate quicker building and/or to make less of a mess,
it fits in Yup perfectly with the charter of lugnet.storage:

   lugnet.storage - Sorting and storage methods/systems for elements,
   instructions, catalogs, boxes, etc.

--Todd