 Administrative / General / 6973
Re: Fun with squirm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 20:22:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Matthew Miller writes:
Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
  echo -ne "Location: http://www.lugnet.com/quickset/ql.cgi?&q=$1\n\n"

Incidentally, the QuickSet windows are coming up way (20-some pixels each
way) too small for me under linux...

For me too -- I think it's the Netscape font problem under Linux?

You can override the default window height using:

   &height=nnn

in the arguments to ql.cgi.  The default is 280 pixels, so you might try 300
or something and see if that works better...?

You can also override the default window width using:

   &width=nnn

and the default for that is 220 pixels.

--Todd