 Administrative / General / 6884
  Re: Technic set sale

I'd like to ask if messages like this one is accepted on the lugnet.technic newsgroup. Personally, I thought the lugnet.technic group was not a part of the market groups, but I may be mistaken. Sorry if this is obvious. Fredrik (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Technic set sale

(...) If it was wrong to post the message here, then I apologise. I have to claim ignorance. David. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Technic set sale

(...) Unless the terms of use has changed, I do not think you were wrong. Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)