 Administrative / General / 6807
    why this name? lugnet.loc.ch.zh.zue —Larry Pieniazek
   this name seems doubled up. Or is it because it's the canton of Zurich, and the city of Zurich too? If so, maybe a bit too deep namewise, I just went there in search of festers and possible linkups and there is NO ONE posting that I can see. ++Lar (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)