 Administrative / General / 6803
RE: Question for Todd Regarding Mark Harrison
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 01:16:03 GMT

Okay...Unless there's a complaint from anyone, we go with:
lugnet.org.au.legoz
Rule number 1) sale/auction postings for sales/auctions held in Aus are
allowed
Rule number 2) Sale/auction postings for sales/auctions only open to Aus/NZ
area allowed
Rule number 3) "I don't bring people back.." <sorry, too many times watching
the Disney version of Aladdin :) "
Rule number 3) Only posting of information relevent to Australians.
Rule number 4) For someone to be barred from posting to this group, 3 people
have to request it, along with an explanation of the reason(?)

Anyone think of anything else or want to modify the above ideas?

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)