 Administrative / General / 6754
    Re: FUT, FUT, FUT.... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) They're never going to be identical. Take off your "fast internet access, too cheap to meter" blinders for a while and try to think through the perspective of someone from Europe or elsewhere who has to pay by the second or by the byte and who (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: FUT, FUT, FUT.... —Matthew Miller
   (...) I'm thinking of it that way. If a thread wandered way off topic in a group I was downloading, I'd want it to move to the proper place so I don't have to waste time wading through it. Conversely, I'd want everything interesting on a certain (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)