 Administrative / General / 6599
  Re: Member Password Center

"Larry Pieniazek" <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:FuF26n.KsJ@lugnet.com... (...) I was bemused by Eric's statement to a certain extent. I'm sure there is every possibility he may be 100% correct, but I just wondered what he had based it on? (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Member Password Center

(...) All kidding aside, you've got a point there. It's a general principle in system design of all sorts that you want opinions of actual experts as WELL as opinions from those who will be using the system. But I'm not sure that was what Eric was (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)