 Administrative / General / 6584
6583  |  6585
Subject:
More spam (Was: VERY CHEAP SPACE SETS!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 16:47:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just can't believe it.  Just after this recent debacle, someone else drops
this into my in-box, AS WELL AS posting it on LUGNET.  Again, from a LUGNET
regular.

I will refrain from spewing insulting judgements towards this guy's morals and
intelligence, but this is quickly getting tiresome.  This is not acceptable; I
will just have get more agressive.

Todd, what policies are you considering?

Cheers,
- jsproat

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kieran Brady writes:
Hi there!
I have access to a LARGE quantity of small space sets here in Ireland at
greatly reduced prices.

The sets are:
                     6453, ComLink Cruiser            @IR£2.50
                     6458, Satellite with Astronaut     @IR£2.00
                     6463, Lunar Rover                   @IR£2.00
All are MISB, with absolutely no damage whatsoever.
The prices above are in Irish Punts, 1 Punt approx. equals $1.16.
The sets are available in any quantity, any mix - but please remember that
shipping is extra (@cost) and the more you buy, the cheaper per unit on
shipping.

-Kieran Brady