 Administrative / General / 6511
  Re: Thread Marking, news-by-mail?

(...) Sure. Sign up to get a newsgroup by mail, and then use your e-mail program's filtering mechanism to zap everything but the threads you want. (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Thread Marking, news-by-mail?

(...) Yahoo isn't that smart, it's only got 3megs of space and setting up individual filters for each thread is much harder than clicking a "subscribe to thread" button on the web-interface. But yeah - I could do that if I wasn't so lazy :) Richard (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)