 Administrative / General / 646
  Selling in a specific area

If I am looking to sell some Legos -- but only to people in a VERY small area. (Seattle, say) then should I send this to market.buyselltrade or to the appropriate loc group? Sarah Heacock (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Selling in a specific area

(...) Probably reasonable to crosspost. Make things clear in your subject. (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Selling in a specific area

(...) Hmm, good question... Probably both, with followups set to one or the other. --Todd (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Selling in a specific area

(...) I see both Matt and Todd have responded so the issue is probably settled (grin) but I'll put my two cents in as well. I think you should send it to the market.buy-sell-trade group. You can specify in the post that you really want to limit it (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)