 Administrative / General / 6395
Re: Editing Feature?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 18:12:16 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Greg Majewski writes:
I think that there should be an editing feature for when someone submits a
post. Why? If someone makes an error in one of their posts and don't catch
it for some reason, they could go back and correct it without having to make
an entirely new post. Just a suggestion. Thank you,

There will be a "preview post before posting" option (probably on by default)
if that's what you mean...?

--Todd