 Administrative / General / 629
    Re: Line wrapping —Todd Lehman
   (...) Yeah, Hrm is right. I gotta stop this cowboy coding between packing boxes. My subroutine which specially wraps news articles and ignores splitting up quoted (...) All right, play time's over for me... back to work. --Todd (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Line wrapping —Todd Lehman
   (...) ^ ^ Oh dear. :-p Ptha. The > character there just happened to wind up at the beginning of a line during the splitting process and messed the whole thing up. Heh heh, well -- Tom, to further answer your original question -- the reason I left (...) (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Line wrapping —Tom McDonald
   (...) I'm not nearly as computer saavy as you, I only do objectPal coding. But I know about writing and testing and the time and thought it can take. I just want to be sensitive to the rules, but sometimes it's not always obvious when I break em (...) (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)