 Administrative / General / 6229
    Did I read that yet? —Ben Roller
   Todd, I've heard some requests for this before, and I'd like to revisit it. Can we get some sort of flag to show whether we've read a message or not? When I go to another computer, flush out my cache, switch from Netscape to IE, etc, I can't tell if (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Did I read that yet? —Todd Lehman
   (...) Probably will be done sometime, but it's not a relatively high priority... --Todd (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Did I read that yet? —Todd Lehman
   (...) I should comment more on that -- it's lower priority because of its complexity and small gain compared to other things of lesser complexity and higher gain. --Todd (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Did I read that yet? —Ben Roller
   (...) OK, good. I understand that it would be some work and would like to see your time spent elsewhere as well. For example: (URL) much rather see this first. :) Ben Roller (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Did I read that yet? —Paul Foster
    I have been making sure that I rate at least the last article I have read in each news area, then when I go back later from a different browser or even the same one, I can just chase back to the last article that I rated...... Paul Foster (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)