 Administrative / General / 619
Re: Lugnet Web news request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 14:08:36 GMT

"Sproaticus" <jsproat@geocities.com> writes:

Todd Lehman writes:
[followups set to lugnet.admin.general]
This is a hack, so it's subject to change, but give it whirl and lemme know
how it works out for you...
   http://www.lugnet.com/news/traffic/custom.cgi?hours=5
All the time units are rounded to 5-minute intervals and the snapshots go
back 1 week (168 hours).

Todd,

You are really truly totally way awesome, man.

It took 3 days to mean 5 minutes, tho.  And 30 seconds = 5 minutes, too.  I
get it, it's a default value.  Error checking in a hack.  Cool.

Oopies, I made it recognize seconds=, minutes=, and hours=, but I forgot all
about days= and weeks=.  (Of course only weeks=1 is valid since the
snapshots only go back 7 days.)

All right, you can say this now:

   http://www.lugnet.com/news/traffic/custom.cgi?days=3

And if you need to combine a couple things, it just adds together the values
when it looks for them, so you can say things like:

   http://www.lugnet.com/news/traffic/custom.cgi?days=1&hours=12
or
   http://www.lugnet.com/news/traffic/custom.cgi?hours=1&minutes=30

Have fun,