 Administrative / General / 6115
  Re: New newsgroups for LEGO Direct and the LEGO Company

All, Todd has informed me that I have commited a gravis sin. I apologize. After reading the thread I would recomend that a filter be put in place. Some people (like myself) might just anounce to any aperently related news group. The only other (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New newsgroups for LEGO Direct and the LEGO Company

(...) Not my words, but if you say so. :) (...) It *is* in place. Heh heh, I don't think you read the entire thread, or even the entire message you replied to (which specifically mentions that the filter is now in place). (...) Don't sweat it...No (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New newsgroups for LEGO Direct and the LEGO Company

(...) ^^^...^^^ (...) As for the name of the newsgroup, I also would like to suggest (again) that the name include the word OFFICIAL. I think this would help to clear up most confusion about posting privleges, validity of messages, and the like. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)