 Administrative / General / 6108
  RE: Improper threading (was: Re: the latest news)

Just curious...should the TO field shown when I reply [eg the posting address of the original message] be set to the person who posted the message I'm replying to? Benjamin Whytcross BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au Ph: (03) 9856 5282 Directory (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Improper threading (was: Re: the latest news)

(...) Yes, but of course it depends how your software was designed. The default should be to reply just to the sender, and with an optional "reply to all" button (sometimes shift-Reply or a separate selection) then you reply to the list. But again, (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)