 Administrative / General / 6094
6093  |  6095
Subject:
Improper threading (was: Re: the latest news)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 01:46:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Messages posted by Benjamin Whytcross do not appear to be following threads
properly.  This pattern is not new for his messages.  As far as I can tell, he
is replying directly to previous messages but the threading is incorrect and
his messages get posted as new parent messages, not offspring as intended.

Is there something simple that Benjamin can do to correct this?  It appears
that it has only been occuring within the last month or so.  For reference,
here are some earlier messages with the same problem:
http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=157
http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=151
http://www.lugnet.com/market/appraisal/?n=36

I sent him a nice email a few days ago to make him aware of this situation in
case he was not or did not understand it.  Messages recently posted indicate
that he is still getting the same result.

Can anyone offer assistance?

__Kevin Salm__