 Administrative / General / 5879
    Re: Traffic page —James Brown
   (...) Possibly useful, but it would drive me nuts, personally. Lately, I've had to do my Lugnet reading in sporadic bursts, and I'm almost always skimming past the most recent messages to figure out where I left off. YMMV. James (URL) getting paid (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general) !

        Re: Traffic page —Susan Hoover
   (...) That's one of the big reasons I use a newsreader. I can read threads starting with the first post. With the web interface, you almost have to pick up the last post in the thread, then use the tree to start at the beginning of the thread. (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)