 Administrative / General / 5807
  Re: Strategic Rating (Was: Re: Next and Prev buttons or links)

(...) You mean in the rating colors? It's actually a smooth scale from 00 to FF -- but since the ratings often come out to 0, 20, 40, 60, 80 and 100, these map fortuitously to 00, 33, 66, 99, CC, and FF (the 6x6x6 safe palette). Neat accident, huh? (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Strategic Rating (Was: Re: Next and Prev buttons or links)

(...) the fact that I can re-set-up my account (/news/post/setup) and have it automagiclly put my name/email etc when I post through the web interface... However, I just had to disable that, at least at home, since both me and Jenn post from the (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)