 Administrative / General / 5570
    Re: Is there a right or wrong way to use the vote? —Todd Lehman
   (...) It won't affect how I read (or scan), either, but I'd like to be able to say during a search, "Take the ratings into account and make higher-rated articles come up this much higher or this much lower in the list" and other more high- level (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Is there a right or wrong way to use the vote? —Mike Stanley
   (...) Sounds cool. I'd like to be able to say during a search, "I need to find this specific post so please don't show me 20 others than aren't what I need." :) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)