 Administrative / General / 557
556  |  558
Subject:
public free news servers ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 20:05:04 GMT

OK lets try this again now that I can send ... ?

G'Day
Well there is good news and no news.
Good news is my company now has T1 access to the internet, no news is
that our new ISP just gives us access to the web, but no news server !
Does anyone know of any free public news group servers out there , since my
access to R.T.L. has been cut off (AAAUUURRGGHH !) .
Good thing LUGNet came online when it did. !
Cheers!
Oliver Giesen
ogiesen@mdsintl.com