 Administrative / General / 5485
  Re: Why MS hubris can be a bit annoying

(...) I'm having trouble parsing the above paragraph taken as a whole in light of reality unless you're being deliberately mouthpieceish/obtuse. Here are a few tidbits. MS has a track record of doing things to screw other companies over. It goes (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Why MS hubris can be a bit annoying

(...) Whoops. c /rendering engine/UI/ as we DO care about the rendering engine. also c/underneat/underneath/ would that what was underneath were neat. ++Lar (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)