 Administrative / General / 5365
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 14:55:19 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Mark Sandlin writes:
In lugnet.build.mecha, Mark Sandlin writes:
[...]
Thanks,

~Mark

http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/le

http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

I don't know why the LUGNET server wants to cut off my messages. :^P

~Mark

Mark,
It appears that it was your browser which truncated the message, not the
server.  Looking at the low-level dumps of incoming HTTP post data, a copy
of your message as it was received by the webserver (before it went to the
newsserver) shows up truncated in its original form from your browser:

   Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.5; Mac_PowerPC)

It seems to me that one other person once had this truncation problem with
that browser as well.  BTW, MSIE 4.5 for MacOS has cookie bugs too.

--Todd