 Administrative / General / 536
    Re: CFD: rec.toys.lego feed here —Todd Lehman
   (...) Hmm, maybe it should only be persnickety about group names if they match /^lugnet\./ The newsgroup-validation logic was added back when all the groups started with different prefixes (before the reanming to the lugnet.* hierarchy). --Todd (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: CFD: rec.toys.lego feed here —Matthew Miller
     (...) Ah! Yes, that's definitely the Right Thing. (I know it when I see it.) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: CFD: rec.toys.lego feed here —Sarah Heacock
   (...) Don't forget to comment your code that you are making the assumption that all lugnet news groups are prefixed with lugnet.* You never know when you'll decide you need to change back for one reason or another. Sarah (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)