 Administrative / General / 5324
Re: Why MSIE sucks for the HTML writer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 05:09:16 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Dan Boger writes:
Todd Lehman wrote:
Dang, I can't wait for Mozilla...

why don't you start using it?  Bug reports are always very welcome, and
I find that for the most part, it's quite usable - I like it a lot more
than NC :)

I meant that I can't wait for it to become 'real' -- stable and complete
enough to use for everything.  I've tried M12, M13, and M14, and it keeps
getting better and better, but M14 isn't quite yet what I need for everyday
tasks.  Using it more and more though for less mission critical stuff...

--Todd