 Administrative / General / 5256
  Languages on Lugnet

Hey Todd, Is there any ability to see (un-english type) languages, like Japanese and (bias :) Hebrew on lugnet? I tried to test a hebrew sample but it came out as gibberish, even on my hebrew-encoded view of MSIE. Here's the post I tried: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Languages on Lugnet

(...) The web interface pretty much assumes ISO-8859-1 character encoding, but if you use NNTP, you theoretically ought to be able to write in any langauge. --Todd (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Languages on Lugnet

(...) Oh... thanks! Guess I'll pass it then :) -Shiri (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)