 Administrative / General / 5203
Re: broken links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 13:51:53 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Try him at seriouscollector.com, it's not like he's in hiding or
anything...

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.admin.general, Dan Boger writes:
Btw, Todd, looking up CSotW (#111) - do you care if the link is broken?
Perhaps it should be noted, that it was the CSotW, but now the site
seemed to have gone away?

Aw, bummer, no forwarding address.  Well, I'd like to fix it, but I don't
know where Derick moved his site to.  (Anyone?)  I'm sure it must still be
up somewhere...

--Todd

It's now at:

http://www.sirius.com/~dbulkley/lego/