 Administrative / General / 5192
Re: Cleaning up the main homepage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 02:50:39 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Is LUGNET modular enough to allow many hands in the code?

It really isn't, no.  But from time to time there might be things which are
encapsulatable enough to be done independently and worked in afterwards.  The
FTX-to-HTML compiler, for example, is fairly encapsulated -- except for the
transclusion portions which slurp in news articles.

--Todd