 Administrative / General / 5165
  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

(...) is there a click-trail to get to /news/filter? There was a link to it from the main page, when it told me it had some hidden messages, but once I disabled the filter, I can't find a link to it... :) Dan (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

(...) Boy, it wasn't very long before someone noticed THAT! :) OK, I stuffed a link to it in on the yellow box on the homepage -- in the "News & Discussion Groups" paragraph. --Todd (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)