 Administrative / General / 5086
  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

(...) Much better than .admin.news. I suspect many people would read that as being "news about .admin" - that would be my first guess even though I do use a newsreader and have been reading newsgroups for years. Kevin (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

(...) Yup agreed, I may be a relative newbie to LUGNET, I'm present on the Internet since '93. A admin.newsclients group attracts post about 'how to configure Outlook/TIN' or similar. While I thought we're looking for a newsgroup to discuss (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)