 Administrative / General / 5071
Re: Cleaning up the main homepage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 20:59:55 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:
The fact that a user uses LUGNet possibly means that they get benefit from
it. .admin debates can result in change, or result from it, so it is
important that a wide range of view are represented. Anything which reduces
that range of views is a bad thing - in my opinion.

Maybe we can come up with some ways to attract more people who care (and who
don't want to come just to stir up mud).

--Todd