 Administrative / General / 480
Re: DejaNews and sff.net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 02:22:05 GMT

Perhaps a Princess... <sarah@eskimo.com> wrote:
I thought you guys should know about this. If its happening to them it
might happen to lugnet as well

Yes, it'd be easy to do. I'm already planning to set up a caching server for
my own use -- it'd be trivial to modify this so it also posts all messages
to Media One's (or Boston University's, for that matter) public news server.

Not that I'll do this of course. But it'd be easy.