 Administrative / General / 4756
Re: Thinking of selling my entire 9V collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.council, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:32:44 GMT

[ FUT lugnet.admin.council ]

Michael Edwards:

This was not a sale!!!

No. In my book it was an auction. - Which doesn't make it
any better.

Quoting <URL: http://www.lugnet.com/trains/?n=4410 >:

+--------------
| I am "thinking" (I might or i might not) of selling my entire 9V collection
|
| So please can i have some prices or offers on the following trains
:

Asking for offers (no fixed price) is an auction in my book.

If you read the terms of most auctions, they include an "may
or may not be selling" clause, so this doesn't make it
different from an auction.

I will suggest that you think more about how you formulate
your questions if all you want is a price guide.

And if you want to sell something you should use the
appropriate lugnet.market group.

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:               sparre@cats.nbi.dk              --