 Administrative / General / 4754
Re: Appropriate forum for web site design?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 05:58:07 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.general, Brad Hamilton writes:
Is there an appropriate LUGNET newsgroup for web site design?

lugnet.publish

Hmmm...I've always thought it was also OK, if your webpage centered on a
particular theme, to post to the relevant group as well (in this case,
likely lugnet.town).

Ya sure, certainly it is! -- as long as the discussion stays on-topic to
the group(s).  But I was answering the question more literally -- as asked.

Ahhh...there's my goof.  I was mentally mixing Brad's two posts in intent and
execution.  It must be the medication talking again.  Must...shake...flu...

All depends on how hardcore/geekish you want to get, and how LEGO-focused
the discussion is.

If you want to talk about how to lay out your Town webpage so that Town
fans will understand it best, by all means feel free to crosspost between
lugnet.town and lugnet.publish.

That was more my thought, I just made an association in my own loopy head (and,
of course, the .pirates people have helped me immeasurably on my own web
design, if only I could find the time to implement it...)

best

Lindsay