 Administrative / General / 4725
Re: Factoring going off line for a while
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 23:45:19 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
(if this posts, I got the setup stuff right on the webpage. I hate that
process... I just want to log in to LUGNET and tell it "refresh my cookie on
this machine that I haven't used before)...)

Well -- hey -- better yet, what if the server said, "Hey, Hi! You seem to be
using a machine that you haven't used before.  Store a cookie with your info?"
(With, of course, a "don't ask again" checkbox if you say 'no'...)

--Todd