 Administrative / General / 4722
Re: Thinking of selling my entire 9V collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.council, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 16:48:20 GMT

Based on my contact with ME I know this to be an auction :

+++++
ME :
4559 £55 - with box and complete, it "may" have dust, but i will clean it
good this time

SA:
OK. If they have instructions,

ME:
I had an offer for £90 for the 4559 do you want to continue? (somebody in
the states)
+++++

By calling it a sale, and then running it as an auction, it is a clear,
direct and rather deceitful breaking of the T&C. I also get the impression
he has followed the same pattern in the past:

http://www.lugnet.com/trains/?n=4415

...and it has annoyed me.

Scott A

I am "thinking" (I might or i might not) of selling my entire 9V • collection

So please can i have some prices or offers on the following trains

I have

2126
2150
3225
4525x2
4531x2
4532
4539x9 i think 3 are Mint
4537x2
4539
4544x2
4546x2
4547x2
4551x2
4552
4554 Mint
4555
4558x2
4559
4563
4565

All have boxes and manual
I also have track, points and cross tracks

For those who want to check my wants, click here
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards/pic/mywant.html

--
Michael
- - -