 Administrative / General / 4621
    Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images —Eric Joslin
   (...) Can you provide an example of something they prevent that is reasonable and necessary? (...) I didn't say you thought that they didn't work in any possible circumstance. I didn't say that *I* thought they didn't work in any possible (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.council)

        Re: When is an auction reference outside market.auction OK? —Eric Joslin
   (...) Heh. That irony wasn't lost on me. :D eric (24 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)