 Administrative / General / 460
  Reference of traders.

Maybe Todd already have plans for something like this in the future, but something that I would like to see on LUGNET is a place to look up for references of people (yeah... like eBay). What I have in mind is a web page where you choose someone from (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)