 Administrative / General / 4581
  Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images

Richard Franks wrote in message ... (...) don't (...) depending (...) want (...) that (...) Actually, there seems to be momentum for a panel, or at least Todd has started to agree it might be a good idea. Check out: (URL) and the replies to it. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images

(...) (URL) This is from over 6 months ago - I think the seed of the idea came from Todd in the first place :) Of course, whether that means Todd thinks it is a good idea *now* or *later*, I'm not too sure.. (...) I have - in fact one of the four (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)