 Administrative / General / 4579
  Re: Ebay auction Group

(...) Hmm, what do you do for RTL? Most ISPs don't save more than 2-4 weeks back (typically) for most groups, but if someone was reading it for a long time and had cached headers on, they'd have to set some kind of expiry so that they didn't wind up (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Ebay auction Group

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) posts (...) turns (...) certain (...) downloading"). (...) It actually keeps useless RTL headers around. I don't do that much reading of RTL from home though. I think there's something I do every once in a (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)