 Administrative / General / 4506
Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 13:27:24 GMT

Scott A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message news:Fq0qDs.CM3@lugnet.com...
I let myself get
wound up about this whole thin last night, and ended up feeling both • bitter
and alienated.

You have my sympathy. I felt exactly the same when I was set-upon over the
retailers scans.

Its worrying the effect this virtual community can have on your non-virtual
life when something like this happens.

I am not sure what can be done to prevent it, other than leaving it.

Huw