 Administrative / General / 4497
Re: Now Accepting Trades for Pneumatic Solenoid Valves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 03:48:59 GMT

Scott-A wrote in message ...

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Scott A wrote:

1. Bad boy Dan - This is a trade post cross posted to none trade groups
(lugnet.robotics & lugnet.technic).

I don't see anything wrong with the referenced post. Looks like a well
targetted post. Please read the T&C, pretty much the only type of post
which is specifically required to be in a specific newsgroup is auction
posts.

Is this really the case? I really do not descern betwwen the two outside
sale/auction groups to be honest. I'm sure I've seen posters getting hassle
for this before? If I'm wrong, apologies to Dan.

Oh, posters have gotten hassled before (and Jason got raked over the coals),
but read the T&C carefully. Read the new thread in lugnet.market.theory. It
is allowed by the T&C, though I am suggesting (and maybe Todd commented
also - I get so confused sometimes who has said what) that the T&C give some
guidelines on market posts, pointing out that there are reasons (and this
particular instance would appear to be a good reason on the surface) to post
non-auction market posts in non-market groups, but the practice is generally
discouraged.

Frank