 Administrative / General / 4427
Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:33:59 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:
Well. I had come online to make some sort of constructive response to • end
all this. But there is no point, as Frank has done all the hard work for • me.
All I can say is that I have no intention of breaking any rules again, • and
it is still my assertion that I did not intend to break any on Friday. • This
is a point that appears to have been accepted by all taking part in this
debate.  [...]

What assurances can you offer that it won't happen again?

Alternatively, what do you think would be a fair and appropriate measure • to
take if it did happen again?  (Before answering, consider that we are • talking
about the _fourth_ time here.)

If it happens again, I'll give $10 to charity in the name : "Timmy"

Scott A