 Administrative / General / 4386
Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 22:01:34 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
I see posts daily which I consider to break the rules, but nothing is done
(?).

Yours is the first I've seen.  Anybody seen others?

Well, there's those "best offer by Saturday" type announcements which
you have indicated as ok for buy-sell-trade (which I agree with when one
looks at the market groups from a traffic perspective and what a
potential buyer has to follow to find out if he will be the final buyer
for an item).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com