 Administrative / General / 4337
Re: bigest gripe with the SW sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 23:19:30 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Wilson writes:
my biggest gripe is the use of the wrong colors, especially blue. There
is accually very little, if any blue on the ships in the starwars
universe so TLG why are you using so god damn much of it.

Jonathan,

Though it seems no one has flamed you publicly for what you wrote above,
be advised that you are still on "probation"[1] through the end of February
and that I have received a formal complaint from someone via email today
regarding your use of language, quoted above.

It's difficult for me to judge exactly how thin the ice is that you are
walking on, but my "gut sense" from several responses to messages you've
posted recently is that you are beginning again to try the community's
collective patience.  In light of this, you might be well advised to tone
things down a bit and to reflect again upon last summer's discussions.

--Todd

[1] http://www.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=2730