 Administrative / General / 4332
  Re: Mess up in spotlight

(...) Does this mean that Lego might want us to rename Castle World? Or are we in good shape as long as we don't call it "Lego Castle World" ... ? It would probably be good to know ... -- pn (URL) - the unofficial and "Castle World" ... (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle)

  "Lego Castle World" (Was: Re: Mess up in spotlight)

(...) Heh. On the up side, maybe the developers of Lego Castle are actually paying attention to Castle World, and that was a slip-up. On the down side, maybe they're just paying attention to spot copyright violations, and "Lego Castle World" is an (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle)