 Administrative / General / 4307
Re: Space Shuttle #1682
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 23:30:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Just thought I'd let you all know that I have an auction underway for my
Space Shuttle #1682 I forgot to post to this topic when I posted to the
auctions topic.
[remainder of auction announcement snipped]

Mark, perhaps the reason you forgot before was because .market.auction is
actually the only place appropriate here for auction announcements.

Please re-read the LUGNET Discussion Group Terms and Conditions, which you
agreed to when you signed up for posting privileges,

  http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/

and recall that auction announcements mustn't be posted in non-auction groups.

Kind regards,
--Todd

Doh, sorry. :^P

~M