 Administrative / General / 4254
Re: A pair of unrelated questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 23:33:18 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Matthew Wilkins writes:
Firstly, why is there a MindStorms groups as well as a Robotics group? Not
that I'm complaining, it just seems redundant to me.

There aren't two groups, actually.  The MindStorms category off the homepage
is just a virtual category (for now) which has cross-links into the Robotics
area, but the Robotics area is the actual group.

Second, where would be a good place for discussion of Soccer/Futbol? I
should think it would be 'Games', but one never knows...

Town, I guess, until we know for sure what the actual name of the theme or
system is, and whether it's a subcategory of LEGO SYSTEM Town or its own
subcategory of LEGO SYSTEM separate from Town.

--Todd