 Administrative / General / 4122
    Who hosts lugnet.com? —Joe Kopena
   A friend of mine just bought a domain name (shafted.org, isn't it cool?!) and we're looking for a good web page hosting service. Which company hosts lugnet? I saw someone mention their name, but I couldn't find the reference again. Thx :) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Who hosts lugnet.com? —Mike Stanley
   (...) (URL) of people here use them to host their websites. (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Who hosts lugnet.com? —Jason M. Normand
   I use pair for the Nugator Company as well. They have verry good customer service and an extensive selection of options. Youu can run Perl PHP and anumber of other web langues and they have mysql databases aviable at no extra charge. Their Rates are (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)